Thursday, February 11, 2010

Arbitrary

I’ve just discovered this British Pop/Techno artist called La Roux. It’s a genre I’m not used to I must admit, but one that I’m quickly falling in love with. Bulletproof…man what a good song. British pop seems so much more chill and laid back and it makes me kind of happy! It’s makes me feel like I’m perpetually high (this is good, seeing as I enjoy at times being high…though maybe not all the time).

When I was filing my federal taxes I found out that I owe $154 to the federal government. I’m a little…oh I don’t know…fucking pissed about it! It’s ICC’s fault cause they don’t take out taxes per pay check which makes the tax due accumulate rather than pay it off. I can’t way to never set foot on this pathetic campus again. It’s been such a waste of my life. The only good thing was meeting some of the best people of my life here and getting my Associates. The end.

I’ve been trying terribly hard lately to be calm and just think things through before over reacting to them like usual. It’s honestly minutely difficult. Buuut, I think I’ve been doing well about it. Now, I’m not saying that’s it wrong that I feel a certain way; that I feel mad or upset in any way. I’m just attempting to keep from bring others down when I feel down. I feel like I may have been doing that a lot recently and I hate to make other accommodate for me or appear rude in anyway.

Basically my friend’s kind of rock. Thumbs up guys!

I may be going to Manhattan this weekend to see Brandon for Valentines Day but I’d hate to be intrusive. I don’t want to stay with him since he won’t in his apartment over most of the weekend, which means I have to ask my friends brother to stay with him :/. Not that I don’t like his brother, he actually is kind of cool, but I feel like a dick asking to stay with him when I obviously invited myself on the entire trip in the first place…ugh. :) I guess I’ll figure it out.
I’m going to end with this simple and quite unusual statement:

American Idol rules, I need to watch more lost, and I love it when I’m calm enough to realize that I don’t have to make all of my decisions immediately. I can wait :P.

2 comments:

  1. I love you so hard. This post was really ADD. Don't worry about bringing Me down. I Love to be there for you whenever I can. No Worries, schnookie pooks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Hard like my penis? O.o

    I love you a bunch.

    I know, I'm terribly ADD sometimes. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete