Friday, February 19, 2010

Comedy: My Enduring Battle!

I've always wanted to be really, really funny. Like, sort of to the point that everyone always laughs whenever I speak because I'm just that fucking funny.

There are so many lengths I'll go to just to be funny.

And yet somehow I'm never as funny as I think I am!

I'm not being a downer jam, I'm being totally honest here! I think that I am really funny sometimes and then no one laughs and it sort of makes me laugh even more knowing that what I just said was so uttering bland or confusing that only I get it.

In some ways I guess it's good then that I can make myself laugh. I always think how cool it would be to have people laugh whenever I spoke, but in contrast, I'm sure it may get bothersome at times when I'm actually trying to be serious and no one ever takes me that way.

Can you imagine trying to be serious and having people cutting you off by laughter all the time? Maaan. I've had nightmares like that. Freaky.

However, I think that any of my humor, my comic relief if you will, is all centered around two very distinct and ought-to-be-kept-separate ideas/circumstances: awkwardness and sex. It's so funny to pretend that you want to fuck someone...and then in turn it turns into the most awkward feeling of your life, standing there, sniffing someone's hair or groping them on "accident".

So, all in all, I'm really funny guys...trust me. I know that at times my humor is a bit forced, or sometimes almost tooooo much, but it's because I love you and want to make you laugh. Making people laugh makes me happy...in my pants O.o.

But seriously...just laugh...I know you want to. :P

3 comments:

  1. Baby, listen,

    You are one of the three funniest people I know. every time I'm with you my face and stomach hurt from laughing so much. It's not your fault most people are too dumb to get your humor, but I think it's Perfect. ....and this blog made me wet. Just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jokes are always gonna be either a hit or miss, and it is almost completely dependant on the situation. You are a funny person. A lot more funny than a lot of people, so you're good. I hope that you're not worrying about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Carlie! Naw, I'm not actually worried about it. I usually find myself funny (as big-headed as that sounds) so for the most part it's okay.

    I'm glad I'm somewhat funny enough to get by. That's what's important I think.

    ReplyDelete