Sunday, January 9, 2011

...I didn't put a title and now the web url is the lamest title for this blog...oh bother.

I've been feeling a little depressed lately. It's really silly of me to deny it. But, what can I say?

I just sort of wish there was an "appear offline" setting for real life. Then I wouldn't have to worry about people bothering with me. I put myself out there and then I come back with bloody nubs rather than laden hands.

I always like the guys who I somehow can't have. Strange isn't it? Or is that how everyone feels and I'm only constantly reiterating the obvious? I'm either settling for mediocre men, or I'm off chasing ones who never put a shred of emotion in our involvement.

Either way, playing the silly dating game is tiresome. You either seem like a whore, or you just try too hard, and in the end I'm left the same way as I began, empty handed.

So, I wrote this extravagantly emo poem about it.

Ahh, a slice of mentally messed-up madness. Enjoy:

A lash it stings.
A lick it sings.
The red transcends.
The feel ascends.
A wicked blow
to strike the page
is a mighty show
to break the cage.
However bars still bar the way,
still steel and solid, barring, lay.
Jab and jeer from fleshy faces
and force repeat of those same 10 paces.
But soon a cell shall come a mouth
and bars there mayhap teeth spring out.
Oh such a tasty morsel lies
his future long ago surmised.
Those hungry jaws shall creak to close
and munch and munch until the crunch
relaxes all his toes.
It will swallow down that bloody lunch
down a spiral hole.
There it will be oh so much,
so hard to bear your toll.
There, in depth, you'll falter from control
instead to land right at the feet
of you and you alone.
And as you rear you swollen head,
to survey your last surrounding,
that mirror will slowly stare you dead
till any utterance cease sounding.

No comments:

Post a Comment